· Invent interior design concept.
· Design detailed drawings (shop drawings).
· Assists in design development by utilizing specifications, sketches & 3DS, and ideas on developing designs and ensures that the designs are complying with the interior design brief and the preset budgets.
· Meets clients to discuss their requirements and ideas and provides recommendations.
· Review specifications, cost estimates, project timeline, and construction material recommendations.
· Prepares Terms of Reference documents for the appointment of interior design consultants if needed
· Co-ordinates Drawings and follow up related consultations
· Perform all other relevant tasks assigned by the direct manager.
· Excellent user for 3D Design/Modeling, rendering and texturing using 3ds MAX, Photoshop , Sketch-up, V-ray, Lumion, CORONA RENDER and so Forth render programs.
· Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
· Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
· Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
· Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
· Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
· Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
· Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
· Experience from 5 to 8 years
· Proven working experience in designing interiors.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Max, or other design programs
· Excellent portfolio of previous works
· Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
· Communication and presentation skills
· BS degree in an architect or Interior Design
APPLY FOR THIS JOB >